Join the S Factor team
Orange County S Factor Studio
Responsible for all operations and sales for S Factor Studio, including operations, client service, local marketing, studio sales and team members’ development and supervision. Confidently and effectively leads to ensure all aspects of the Studio operate in accordance with S Factor’s standards as a top- of- category luxury brand. Meets or exceeds company standards to drive new clients, revenue and retention, while creating an exceptional client experience and inspiring and motivating the team to work towards company goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
VISION & BRAND
- Ensure that all decisions and behavior reflect the S Factor Vision, Core Values and Service Standards.
- Lead by example by personally demonstrating, embracing and embodying S Factor Vision, Core Values and Service Standards and representing S Factor in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Consistently deliver an exceptional client experience within all Studio operations
- Achieve financial objectives by meeting or exceeding financial and sales goals.
- Ensure that all Team Members understand that financial success is a key component to our success, and that profits are essential for growth, prosperity, opportunity, job satisfaction and job security.
- Exhibit entrepreneurial forward/ “Big Picture” business thinking by setting priorities, creative problem-solving, effective decision making and planning to ensure future financial success in the Studio.
- Effectively meet deadlines and requirements for all Studio related financial reports.
- Achieve company goals through a high level of community marketing, direct marketing and sales activity to generate, attract and convert leads with a focus on key performance indicators and troubleshooting.
- Professionally promote and sell memberships, Studio Services and retail maintaining strong sales productivity and contributing toward the growth and success of the studio while delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Establish monthly sales and production goals for Studio Ambassadors and monitor performance and ensure the team is achieving the goals and initiatives of the company.
- Deliver and exceed sales targets and retention goals.
- Achieve and exceed Level 1 development and retention goals each month.
- Use S Factor’s supportive, value and relationship-based sales process to understand client desires and inhibitions for purchasing a membership and provide valuable solutions to potential customers for joining as members and responses to any possible objections.
- Build relationships through our internal studio community as well as through local outreach to inspire new and existing clients to become members and advocates of S Factor.
- Make decisions on how to best service and maintain high production of membership and student levels.
- Meet weekly or as otherwise scheduled with Regional Director of Sales and Operations to review performance, current initiatives and status.
- Tour and phone shop competitors as needed.
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Work in partnership with General Manager to design and plan long term sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage and execute day-to-day tactical objectives, increase lead production and expand customer reach and gain exposure and credibility within marketplace.
- Brand building through direct field marketing
- Attract new members and clients by establishing and managing lead generation campaigns and activity, generating qualified sales leads through direct marketing and other field marketing approaches not limited to, but including developing S Factor – Street Team and soliciting referrals through strategic community outreach.
- Secure synergistic business to business relationships and marketing partnerships with brand appropriate strategic partners to enhance brand, grow client base, and increase revenues.
- Represent the Studio at various Studio events and in the community and at high-profile offsite functions including but not limited to events, chamber mixers, networking groups, charity functions etc.
- Assist as needed with execution for social media, email marketing, website, and blog.
- Ensure that the Studio look and feel upholds the company’s brand image.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT & HUMAN RESOURCES
- Select, hire and train and hold accountable Studio Staff according to Standard Operating Procedures including Ambassador sales and service goals and Teacher retention and class average goals.
- Serve by example as a leader and provide coaching and support to Studio Team as needed.
- Hold regularly scheduled Team Meetings for development, team building and communication.
- Build commitment and inspire Team Members to be accountable for their actions, decisions, and results.
- Ensure that regular performance reviews and trainings are conducted and that sound human resources practices are in place.
- Consistently utilize a variety of resources to develop personal management skills.
- As appropriate, recognize personal limitations and ask for help.
- Maintain accurate and complete personnel files for each Team Member.
- Approve Personnel Action Forms and other payroll paperwork.
- Provide broad range of support in overall studio operations.
- Management of Studio Staff (Teachers, Ambassador Team and Housekeeping)
- Ensure delivery of an exceptional member and client experience.
- Consistently offer highest level of personalized service maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all clients being visible and accessible to clients on daily basis, being the face of the studio, greeting clients by name etc.
- Respond to Clients concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely manner
- Effectively work with the Corporate Office in a timely manner to ensure all marketing, Public Relations/Press, purchasing, human resource, financial reporting and legal issues/needs are executed in a timely manner an as expected.
- Create, manage and optimize studio class schedules. Analyze class schedule and make adjustments to ensure optimal financial performance of studio.
- Supervise retail displays, sales, promotions, inventory replenishment, etc.
- Incorporate safety training and awareness into daily activities.
- Identify, report, and correct all needed Studio repairs immediately through approved vendors.
CLIENT RETENTION MANAGEMENT
- Online System, POS & Administration
- Create online class calendars and with daily changes based on demand
- Use MindBody (MBO) software and production reports to manage potential client leads and existing client and membership retention with accurate profile creation, contact logs, follow up calls, e-mails, etc.
- Ensure Ambassador Team is trained on all MBO, POS and Administrative reports.
- Maintain organized statistics on sales, calls other miscellaneous statistics on marketing.
- Maintain production records and potential client files and keep both updated and organized.
- Create and maintain accurate account files for all correspondence, proposals, agreements, marketing pieces, etc. relating to sales; ensure the membership agreements, and liability waiver are complete and accurate.
- Provide reports and metrics as requested and weekly updates on month to date sales numbers and initiatives.
ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven sales experience required.
- Successful consultative/relationship experience, and marketing background and experience, in order to meet and exceed all sales objectives.
- Strong desire and focused on sales and achieving or exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Vibrant nurturing personality with passion for supporting women to awaken, nurture and celebrate their sensual and erotic identities through tantalizing dance, healing movement pole dance instruction.
- Proven sales track record; thrives in competitive/financial bonus-based environment; works well under occasional pressure; willingness to assume responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of habits, trends and tendencies of local female consumer.
- Excellent client service, hospitality, relationship building, listening and communications skills.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter; do what it takes work ethic. Must be comfortable on a team, and enjoy having diverse responsibilities, switching among people, projects, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent telephone sales skills.
- Must have flexible schedule, willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Proficient with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Leadership- Serve as an example for all staff; take initiative and demonstrate ability to make key decisions; mentor to other staff members; exhibit confidence in self and others; inspire and motivate others to perform well; positively influence actions and opinions of others; accept feedback from others; give appropriate recognition to others.
- Competitive knowledge- Understanding the key competitors in the market, their strengths and weaknesses and how your products compare.
- Consultative Selling- Following a process of uncovering needs and concerns, creating long-term and short-term solutions tailored to business needs, and showing how solutions benefit the customer.
- Creativity/Problem Solving- Breaking the status quo by thinking in new ways, finding inspiration from different sources, trying new ideas.
- Customer service – Responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Dependability – Timely, reliable with meeting goals deadlines and other performance expectations.
- Interpersonal skills – Able to relate effectively with others. Understanding how to approach or respond to individuals based on their personal style. Focuses on solving conflict, listens well, and keeps emotions under control.
- Initiative- Active attempts to influence events and achieve goals; self –starting rather than passive acceptance. Taking action to achieve goals beyond what is necessarily called for.
- Persuasiveness- Utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to gain agreement or acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or product.
- Prospecting- Identifying, qualifying and researching leads for new business, preparing for the initial call, getting to the decision maker and successfully opening the call.
- Resilience- Handling disappointment and/or rejection while maintaining effectiveness.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
S Factor Ambassador
Part Time 15-28 hours weekly | Los Angeles | Costa Mesa
YOU are a social butterfly who loves her girlfriends. YOU can strike up a conversation and find commonality with almost anyone. YOU are intriguing to others and equally intrigued by them.
YOU are the friend who calls her friends on their ’ish, because YOU see their highest potential and remind them of their fierce power. YOU see inner beauty when others don’t. YOU strive to be better and understand yourself better and love yourself better and value self-development.
YOU thrive on giving back and lead your life on PURPOSE. YOU are badass, maybe not overtly but definitely badass at heart. YOU don’t take no for an answer.
YOU are Fiercely Feminine. YOU are S. And we want to meet YOU!
Our Ambassadors provide the warm welcome to the S Journey from first visit to advanced practitioner. They are the flame that ignites and that blows the lid off another woman’s life. They are resilient, nurturing, passionate and elevate the feminine. They are leaders of the tribe and committed to moving mountains for the femme.
Ambassadors must available nights and weekends and generally work between 15-28 hours per week. Ambassadors earn $12/hour and receive class benefits and other perks.
To join our Tribe, submit your resume and be sure to indicate the Studio you wish to work at (Los Angeles, Encino, or Costa Mesa) clearly in the subject line.
Creative Associate & Writer
Sheila Kelley S Factor is a global feminine empowerment and lifestyle brand. Our main product is a feminine movement practice known to the world for nearly 20 years as S Factor. Sheila Kelley created and pioneered this practice that was originally marketed as pole fitness. Today we own who we truly are: a place for the feminine to gather, heal, awaken and ignite. Through studios, worldwide retreats, digital courses, and partnerships with the likes of Tony Robbins and Mama Gena, S Factor is leading a global movement of the feminine – returning women to their vibrant, soulfully sexy and erotically awakened nature.
Los Angeles-based is the preference.
The ideal candidate is familiar with the S Factor movement practice or is willing to learn. The Creative Associate will support both marketing and creative content efforts in creating valuable on-brand content for both internal (events) and external use. This person will work directly with Sheila, translating her philosophy, methodology and vision into teaching events, program scripts and student experiences. Key efforts will focus on copywriting, writing and designing event presentations/retreats, creating templates, logos and designing or sourcing promotional images, videos and other materials.
The Creative Associate will ultimately play an integral role in building retreats, end-to-end, with Sheila and the Events Team. This may include: script writing, creating playlists, planning workshops and sourcing outside workshop facilitators.
As a member of the creative team, this copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects, working closely with Sheila, and the marketing, events and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. This person will be part of the core S Factor team, which is small and mighty. As a dynamic workplace we all wear many hats. This person will be expected to fill in creatively in areas such as marketing and brand as needed.
Full Time. Ability to travel for events (3-6 days of travel).
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution
- Help create and design promotional material for events, like brochures and videos
- Create customizable templates we can use for multiple purposes, including presentations.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications material, including emails, social media posts, scripts for video, etc.
- Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, research and content to use in various creative projects
- Collaborate with Sheila, team members and creative partners from concept development ot delivery of final product
- Maintain updated and organized records of all creative materials on Google Drive (including writing, versions, presentations, videos, images, handouts, graphics, etc.)
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand
- Own retreat content creation and direction end to end.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Copywriting and Copyediting Skills, Familiarity with Standard Style Guides (ghostwriting experience a plus)
- Minimum 2 – 4 years professional copywriting or creative writing experience with portfolio of work
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Abilities
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Light graphic design experience
- Strong Brand Eye
- Social media savvy
- Social media or content marketing experience is a plus
- Photo editing software experience (Photoshop, Canva)
- Video editing experience(iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Experience with Mailchimp