Wake the S Up ~ 2012 Retreat Drawing
Sheila Kelley S Factor is awakening up the S in women across the globe!!! Read Sheila's Wake the S Up letter. Be a part of this global feminine movement.
Now through 12/31/11, every time a woman you refer to S Factor signs up for Level 1, your name will be entered in a drawing for:
Grand Gift of Appreciation
One expense paid trip to attend the next S Factor Retreat in Miami, FL 2/11 - 2/14/12!
Gift includes double room accommodations and coach airfare!
(Retail Value Approx $5500 Per Originating Flight Location)
Second Gift of Appreciation
Uber hot Christian Louboutins!!
You'll get to choose the style you love,
up to $1000 at Barneys New York!
(Retail Value Approx $1000 Per Style Choice)
Third Gift of Appreciation
S Factor 8-Week Original Series Session
any studio, any level!
(Retail Value $440 - $480)
GOOD LUCK S WOMEN!
Please review the official guidelines:
1) No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning.
2) The "Wake The S Up Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") starts at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 9, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on December 31, 2011 (the "Promotion Period").
3) The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Guidelines, and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws, and provincial or territorial laws, and is void wherever prohibited by law.
4) The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are 18 years of age or older.
5) One entry per S Factor Original Series Level 1 Referral sign-up. Referrals must mention your name upon registration. Sign-ups will be tracked in your S Factor Student Account. If you do not have a Student Account (i.e. you have never taken a class at Sheila Kelley S Factor), you must contact your nearest studio location to set one up. No purchase necessary to set up a Student Account. Referrals that cannot be tracked to a Student Account will not be eligible for entry. The more referrals, the greater your chance of winning. Women who do not live near an S Factor studio may enter the drawing by mailing a postcard postmarked by 12/31/11 and printed with your Name, Address and Telephone Number to:
Sheila Kelley S Factor
5225 Wilshire Blvd., Suite B
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Attn: Wake The S Up
6) One drawing 1/16/12, 3 Gifts of Appreciation awarded: Grand - One expense paid trip to attend the next S Factor Retreat, including double room accommodations and coach airfare (Retail Value Approx $5500 Per Originating Flight Location); Second - A Pair of Christian Louboutin Shoes ~ Your Choice of Style up to $1000 from Barneys New York (Retail Value Approx $1000 Per Style Choice); Third - One S Factor 8-Week Original Series Session (Retail Value $440 - $480). All referral sign-ups also eligible for $40 Level 1 Referral Program credit.
7) In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive a prize, you must fully comply with the Official Guidelines, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Guidelines and the decisions of Sheila Kelley S Factor ("Sponsors"), whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
8) Sponsors will randomly select the winners from among all eligible entries received by December 31, 2011. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
9) Potential winners will be notified by telephone on or about January 16, 2012. In the event: (a) potential winner(s) cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the Entry, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Guidelines, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Winner selection is under the supervision of Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. If entrant’s contact information changes after he/she enters the Sweepstakes, it is the entrant’s sole responsibility to notify Sponsors via before the end of Sweepstakes.
10) Prizes subject to any and all applicable terms and conditions including Sheila Kelley S Factor's women-only classroom policy.
11) All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be sent an IRS Federal 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of any prize at or above $600. No transfer, refund, substitution or replacement of prize permitted, except that Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). Approximate Retail Value of all prizes is in U.S. dollars. All prizes will be awarded within 1 year of receipt of valid prize confirmation. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted.
12) Sponsors and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) Entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Guidelines; (b) Entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellation, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any Web sites related to the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Guidelines; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes through the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsors determine, in their sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes promotion, including the entire Sweepstakes promotion, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prize(s) using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified due to technical difficulties or unforeseen events prior to the expiration date of the Promotion Period, notice will be emailed to all possible entrants.
13) Any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Guidelines) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter.
14) A winners’ list will be emailed to all possible entrants January 19, 2012, or to receive a list of the winners after January 19, 2012 send an email to .
15) Sweepstakes is organized by Sheila Kelley S Factor's Los Angeles Support Center. All questions, comments, etc. must be submitted solely to .